Artenluz draws from its geographic location and staff´s past professional experience to offer high quality lighting consulting services to the Mexican and the American architectural design fields. We are able to provide support in the conceptual, development, and construction stages of a project suited to each market´s unique requirements. Artenluz is located in Guadalajara, Jalisco. As Mexico’s second largest city, it is conveniently served by an international airport that effectively links it to the main cities in the country and abroad.
Artenluz is able to offer a wide range of services tailored to each client and project’s needs, budget, and local resources. We are equally capable of carrying out project design communication and documentation in English or Spanish. Following is a list of services typically provided to our clients:
- Development of interior and exterior lighting criteria tuned to each project’s architectural concepts and intentions.
- Lighting calculation and analysis.
- Support in the development of custom lighting fixtures.
- Complete design documentation, including plans and specifications for lighting equipment and controls.
- Project administration and shop drawing reviews during the construction phase to ensure that the lighting design is implemented correctly.
- Lighting design for projects seeking LEED certification.